Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Portfolio Debut

I have given a few private viewings over the last week or so, but this is the official debut of my long awaited (and once unsuccessful) photographic debut. After coming up blank on my last attempt, I spent a couple weeks learning how to read a light meter, adjust aperture and shutter speed, fine tuning the focus, and seeing if I had an eye for what makes a decent photograph. The first few things I could learn, but the last one is something you either have or you don't. I present my first 36 shots and I will let you be the judge. Here is a sampling, and to see the rest, go to my Flickr page.

Enjoy.

Two things I'll miss when I leave here, şalgam and kebap.

I love the old man in the back row there. Classic.

Maybe a little gross, but it has that National Geographic feel to it.

The Barber says, "You should go see the rest on Chris' Flickr page!"

No comments: