Tuesday, September 11, 2007

100th Post is a Sad One

If I was thinking, I would've planned things a little better and had something a little more cheery or light hearted to post on my 100th. But I can't overlook the biggest thing that has happened recently.

Crack and Miss Kitty left today. They took another job that I'm sure they will not only love, but really excel in. It fits Crack's giftings and abilities perfectly and it puts him in a situation where he will be able to positively influence a lot of young men in a very critical stage in their lives. Miss Kitty will, of course, just be a magnet for any and everyone around her. I have no doubt that she's probably got some chai on now for some sweet little neighbor lady. She'll never get unpacked because every sister, friend, girlfriend, mom, aunt, and cleaning lady that's near them will be at her house wanting to talk.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some of their stories soon, since I'm sure it won't take them long to start making friends, sharing life and the Lord with them, and having a ton of fun at the same time. It was hard to see them go. They've been as good to me as anyone ever has. Their house was always cool (thanks to the AC) and their hearts were always warm (thanks to Jesus). They'll be missed incredibly.

No comments: