Monday, May 05, 2008

A Little Taste

Here is a handful of pictures from a roll I took over the past week. I took them without the aid of a light meter, so some of them did not come out as well as I'd hoped. Hopefully I'll have a few more to post on Wednesday.

Fairy Chimneys - One of the reasons Cappadocia is like no other place on Earth.

A view from the road of some cave dwellings.

She's like a sister to me.

The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. Ps. 19:1

Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, then comes the harvest'? Look, I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see that the fields are white for harvest. John 4:35

I guess the workers didn't read the "No Parking" sign. Get to work!

I just thought this would be a cool picture.

Cute little Baby Brownie

Worship at the church picnic Sunday.

One mean game of dodgeball.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

just so you know, you've been more a brother to me than my real one ever really has. don't fault him for it, but just wanted you to know...you're going to be greatly missed and don't forget about your family over here when you get back to the motherland. I will always need some chris in my life.