Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm in!

That's right, I got the visa. It really was that easy. I JUST walked in, said hey to the man at the counter, he smiled, opened a safe, and out popped my pretty little visa. I'm set until November of 2008.

Other exciting news is that I had a big fat juicy T-bone for dinner, along with a delicious baked potato, and a nice salad with a big glass of sweet tea. To top it all off, we had a chocolate cake served up with some very good chocolate ice cream. The occassion? Tom Tom's birthday! The little guy turned 8 (I think) and we had a big dinner with cake and ice cream for him. I think they're having another little party for him, and for the neighbors, on Saturday, but tonight was for "the family," which I am proud to say, includes me now. He did seem to like the headlamp I got him, and is as anxious as ever to go camping.

And finally, since everybody and their stinking brother has MSN Messenger here, I now have Messenger on my computer. If you too have it, and want to add me to your list, just ask. Have a great weekend!

Here's the little bugger that cost me so much money and caused me so much anxiety.




PS- Bekar means single, so don't worry ladies, there's still hope. (wink!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the ikamet, hope things are going well...

David said...

Hey man, I liked the bit about the sweet tea which all you southerners like to drink so much. I wondered about the corn muffins. You did not mention them. Oh well, not a real southerner I guess. :)

Enjoyed the blog